The Ansible Automation Workshops have two main branches
master - this is the stable supported branch. This is what RHPDS (Red Hat Product Demo System) points to
devel - this is the development branch. This is where PRs (Pull Requests) go into, and get tested.
A release is when we move
master. This means the stable
master branch will pickup all new features, bug fixes and changes that
devel branch has been testing.
Date Release PR
April 16th, 2020 Release PR
e.g. here is a template you can use
this is a release PR, a release PR merges the devel branch to the master branch taking in multiple PRs over the last period of time. The last release was on April 16th, 2020 https://github.com/ansible/workshops/pull/784
this merges PRs for the following since the last review:
- https://github.com/ansible/workshops/pull/785 - cleaning up tower exercises
- https://github.com/ansible/workshops/pull/786 - Fix start of YAML marker
- https://github.com/ansible/workshops/pull/790 - add synchronization with ansible/product-demos
- https://github.com/ansible/workshops/pull/795 - new exercise for rhel lab with system roles
- https://github.com/ansible/workshops/pull/799 - fixing RHEL workshop exercises
# ISSUE TYPE
cc @cloin @liquidat @goetzrieger @Spredzy
devel since the last time there was a release (this means only purple merged PRs, not closed PRs, or PRs still not merged yet)
wait for CI testing to complete
merge when you get passing CI
Please file issues on Github. Please fill out all required information. Your issue will be closed if you skip required information in the Github issues template.